- Salesforce CRM
- Silverpop Engage (IBM)
- Lead Scoring
- Lead Nurture
- CRM Integration
SSE Electricity, Portsmouth
I was part of a DevOps team working across the Oracle stack, my role was supporting marketing operation through deep integration and custom development.
SENIOR ELOQUA DEVELOPER
RBI, London, United Kingdom, February 2018 – August 2018
I on-boarded both Nextens and XpertHr with the Eloqua platform, as well as providing support to 15 marketers:
- Integrated both instances of Eloqua with SFDC
- Integrated Eloqua with Hadoop
- Trained all marketing staff on the use of Eloqua
- Developed lead nurturing campaigns across different products
SENIOR ELOQUA CONSULTANT
PwC, London, United Kingdom, September 2017 – December 2018
I was working onsite alone on a re-implementation of Oracle Eloqua after KPMG and Oracle failed. I cannot disclose the client on this CV but I am happy to talk about it over the phone. Over and above the typical full implementation my duties included:
- Full Eloqua Solution Architecture
- Analysing business requirements and translating them into solution design documents so Eloqua
developers could work on them, this included assessing time to complete tasks and checking developer work
- Heavy integration work into two CRMs
- Designing and implementing with marketing fully automated marketing campaigns for each stage of the buying cycle
SENIOR ELOQUA DEVELOPER
Deloitte, UK & Norway, August 2015 – June 2017
I was the lead business analyst, consultant, and developer for three large Oracle Eloqua implementations.
- BT – Oracle Markie Winner (Rapid Marketing Transformation)
- Vodafone – Oracle Markie Runner Up (Best Marketing Ecosystem)
- DNV GL
Eurostar, UK, January 2015 – August 2015
I lead the technical implementation of ExactTarget after a migration from Silverpop and developed the email marketing team / processes so that they were self-sufficient and no longer needed to use agencies for the build / send of their outgoing email communications. Specific tasks included:
- Architecting the migration of transaction emails to ExactTarget
- Development of user journeys through Journey Builder this included the full Lyon South of France campaign
- Mapping Integration
MARKETING AUTOMATION CONSULTANT
Bluewolf, UK, June 2014 – January 2015
My major client was Aberdeen Asset Management. My main role was to develop custom, bespoke solutions around their SFDC / Eloqua integration.
GROUP MANAGER – MARKETING AUTOMATION
MarketOne International, UK, May 2012 – January 2014
I used run the Eloqua Managed Services department. I had 6 people in my team and we were responsible for all Eloqua work in several different clients’ instances which included solution architecture and writing up all statements of work. My managerial highlights included reducing headcount by half whilst increasing throughput through personal development. My non-managerial highlights included:
- Sony – Redesigned/Rebuilt new lifecycle programs for the videographer customer segment. The original campaign took MarketOne nearly 6 months to build. It took me one month to build the new one.
- Eaton Electrical – Architected/Built German double opt in procedure, Migrated four countries from the LBI platform to Eloqua. Architected 12 Month lead nurture program, designed & built Lead scoring program
- Oracle – Architected off the shelf partner marketing engine
- WorldPay – Architected a commercial marketing engine through integrating DemandBase, Live chat, Oracle CRM, Oracle Eloqua Marketing Suit and a 12 month demand program to feed the engine.
Other clients include: ReturnPath, CPA Global, AutoDesk, ServiceNow
MARKETING CAMPAIGN MANAGER
Axios Systems, UK, June 2011 – May 2012
I was standing in as the Global Marketing Manager. I had 8 direct reports, a Design Team of 2 and a webmaster at my disposal. I reshaped the entire marketing operation. Highlights included:
- Developing custom KPI reporting in Salesforce
- Developing 12 month global marketing plan
- Implementing a lead scoring system
- Developing sales enablement
- Aligning sales & marketing through shared metrics
- Runner up Oracle Markie 2012 for best lead nurture campaign EMEA
Silverpop, UK, September 2010 – February 2011
East Coast Railways – I was responsible for building all East Coast dynamic content emails and ensuring that the correct data (CRM segmentation push method) prior to send was being pulled over.
British Gas – Consolidated their database, developed multi channel service and marketing campaigns utilizing Email, SMS, Direct Mail and finally call centre. Multi touch marketing campaigns were developed to decrease use of the call centre. Integrated web tracking set up and behavioural campaigns were initiated, the best success was triggered emails during cart abandonment whilst on cross sell campaigns.
Freemans Grattan Holdings – Technical Implementation & 1 day turnaround.
Other clients included Inter Tops, Stan James, Littlewoods Shopdirect, 888.com
MSc Digital Marketing
University of Huddersfield, October 2007 – October 2008
Hire an Eloqua expert today
Now that you know what I’ve done and what I could do for you, feel free to reach out and start a conversation. I always enjoy speaking with passionate business owners about their needs.
Don't settle for anything other than perfection, contact me today.