Turning around a failed Oracle/KPMG implementation
PwC was brought on board to implement the full stack of Eloqua, Oracle Sales Cloud, CPQ and ERP. This was because a previous Oracle/KPMG project had failed. This was a global roll out with about 30 people being part of the dh Intel project; its sole aim to re-implement the entire stack.
The project took one year and was a success. I was both lead consultant and developer on Eloqua, gathering all the requirements globally, setting up and integrating the platform. Then training and providing support to:
- 1 central Eloqua support group
- EMEA marketing teams
- APAC marketing teams
- Americas marketing teams
During the project the following items were delivered:
- Eloqua / OSC integration
- 12 backend data manipulation programs
- 3 waves of marketing teams on-boarded with bespoke Eloqua training
- Lead nurture campaigns set up
- Email, landing page and Eloqua templates set up
None yet, although dunnhumby have indicated that they would like to submit in the future.